Q: All lights come on and the gages, radio, heater, window wipers don't work and car won't come out of park.

What could be a possible cause of this problem?

This is a known issue with the Chrysler Pacifica related to a shifter interlock mechanism that sits down in the shifter console. This is a small plastic piece with a hook on the end of it connected to a spring. When this piece gets weak, the spring breaks off and cause the shifter to not be removed from park. There is a quick fix for this that can be done for about $10 using a replacement part from the dealer. The Chrysler part name and number is the shifter interlock lever 68088259AB. If you need to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical problems and shifting issue to verify the proper repairs.

• All lights come on and the gages, radio, heater, window wipers don't work and car won't come out of park.