Q: All lights come on and the gages, radio, heater, window wipers don't work and car won't come out of park.

What could be a possible cause of this problem?

This is a known issue with the Chrysler Pacifica related to a shifter interlock mechanism that sits down in the shifter console. This is a small plastic piece with a hook on the end of it connected to a spring. When this piece gets weak, the spring breaks off and cause the shifter to not be removed from park. There is a quick fix for this that can be done for about $10 using a replacement part from the dealer. The Chrysler part name and number is the shifter interlock lever 68088259AB. If you need to have this checked, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the electrical problems and shifting issue to verify the proper repairs.

3. All lights come on and the gages, radio, heater, window wipers don't work and car won't come out of park.