Q: How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?

The electronic vehicle information center (EVIC) can operate in six languages. English, Spanish, French, Dutch, German, and Italian. To change the language, use the navigational tools on the left side of the steering wheel to scroll through the EVIC display screen. Select the menu called “System Setup”, then navigate that until you can select the menu titled “Select Language.” There you can choose English, Espanol (Spanish), Francais (French), Nederlands (Dutch), Deutsch (German), or Italiano (Italian). Select the language of your choice, and the entire EVIC system will convert into that language.

• How do I change the language in the electronic vehicle information center (EVIC)?