How much to install rods and pistons grand cherokee 2002 ...

Q: How much to install rods and pistons

asked by on September 06, 2017

I'm wanting to install ross racing piston with an 11:1 compression ratio and aftermarket cylinder heads so i was wondering about how much this would cost to have a mechanic do the labor

Hi Kent. Thanks for contacting us today. Unfortunately, internal engine rebuild service is not one our mobile mechanics offer. Installing new pistons, rings, connecting rods and others requires machining the engine block first, which is something that should be done in a professional shop. You might want to contact a local engine rebuild shop in your city to inquire about pricing, as there are multiple variables that impact the cost.