Q: Temp.gauge going to hot blowing cold air heat not working replaced radiator and thermostat still overheating 2005 Infiniti G35

Car overheating no heat replaced radiator and thermostat

Hi - sounds like you may have multiple problems with your engine cooling and passenger heating systems. It is possible that the cooling system has not been bled properly, and there is a large pocket of air in the engine/heater core; which would cause both overheating, and no passenger heat. Thoroughly bleeding the cooling system with the heater running full blast is the only way to correct this. A failure of the heater control valve, which allows hot engine coolant into the heater core for passenger heat, would cause some of these problems as well. I would recommend an overheating cooling system inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Temp.gauge going to hot blowing cold air heat not working replaced radiator and thermostat still overheating 2005 Infiniti G35