Q: Car overheating despite repairs

My car is overheating. It has a new water pump, radiator, hoses, and thermostat. I've taken it to three places and it is still overheating.

The first plan of action would be to ensure that proper parts have been installed and that installed correctly, such as the right temperature thermostat. Also that the correct coolant had been used. Another thing that can cause overheating are air pockets in the system from bleeding the vehicle incorrectly or not bleeding the system at all. A block test should be carried out to make sure that the head gaskets aren’t leaking causing excessive consumption of the coolant also causing overheating. I would have a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic diagnose your car’s overheating issue in order to move on to necessary repairs.