Q: Can I swap a motor of a 1997 2.2 long block Cavalier to a 2003 Chevrolet S10 2.2

I want to know if I can swap the motor of a 1997 Cavalier 2.2. for a 2003 Chevrolet S10 2.2

The two motors are from two different years and one is a car and other a truck motor. The two motors have different specifications for compression and camshafts internally. You will also have different external problems with sensors, fuel injection and other items that make the two engines very different.

3. Can I swap a motor of a 1997 2.2 long block Cavalier to a 2003 Chevrolet S10 2.2