Q: My 2000 VW jetta pulls to the left pretty hard... any ideas why?

asked by on December 28, 2016

car pulls hard to the left whenever I take hands of the steering wheel, no shaking or vibrating of steering whell

Hi There, This can happen for a number of reasons, however the most common reason this can happen is low tire pressure causing an imbalance in the front tires which causes the lower pressure tire to pull the car to that direction. The other possibility for this may be that the front end may need to be aligned. I would suggest having a professional from YourMechanic come to your location to take a look at your vehicle to determine what may be causing this.