Q: Clutch pedal pushing in and not coming back up all the way

The clutch pedal on my car pushes in and doesn't always come all the way out and I have to pull it out with my foot. I have inquired around and I think my best bet might be to replace the clutch master cylinder.

The clutch master cylinder may be binding, or the clutch linkage under the dash is binding on the pivot rod that goes to the clutch master cylinder. I recommend having a mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, come and diagnose why your clutch pedal is going to the floor. Both would need to be inspected.