Q: Check engine light and P1345 code

asked by on August 08, 2016

These are the problems that my truck is having: The check engine light is on. Using the code reader, it says code P1345. I changed the whole distributor, the crank shaft sensor, the spark plugs & cables. Also, I can’t turn off the lights. Can you give me a diagnosis please and tell me what to do?

I’m thinking that they may have sold you a V6 distributor. Remove the rotor and look at the top of the vane cup for a "6" or an "8". It there is a 6, it’s a V6 distributor and won’t work in your Suburban. If you had the wrong distributor installed, you will need to get the correct one put in. If you want to have this looked at by an expert, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the Check Engine Light code and lights issue in order to have the correct repairs made.