Q: Can i test fuel pump and filter by disconnecting the out line on filter. And cranking motor to see if fuel is being delivered

I checked fuses all seem good car turns over but dies not fire. I discount fuel filter and cranked car over. Fuel shit out fuel filter so assume fuel pump good. Could it be a ignition coil? How car I do a simple test on it? Is there a way to by pass it to see if car will start?

If you are getting fuel pressure then you may not be getting spark. This is usually caused by the distributor module and coil. You should check for spark at spark plugs and if not then replace distributor.

3. Can i test fuel pump and filter by disconnecting the out line on filter. And cranking motor to see if fuel is being delivered