Q: do you know how long it would take to replace an oxygen sensor in a 2005 nissan murano?

Do you know long it would take to replace an oxygen fuel sensor in a 2005 nissan murrano

Hello. We’ll be happy to assist you. The labor time will depend on which oxygen sensor you need replaced. There are four different oxygen sensors on your vehicle. There are two upstream and two downstream oxygen sensors. We will have to know exactly which oxygen sensor is at fault before we can provide you a proper estimate, but here is a quick overview of our pricing. The upstream sensor would take about 1.2 hours to replace and the total for parts and labor is $206.08. If it was the downstream sensor the price would be $203.08 and would also take about one 1.2 hours to replace. Please consider replacing your sensor through YourMechanic. We will conveniently come to you to diagnose and fix your vehicle if requested.

3. do you know how long it would take to replace an oxygen sensor in a 2005 nissan murano?