Q: Codes p1705 and p1768

asked by on May 11, 2017

I have a 2000 honda civic EX and check engine light with D4 blinking ... and pulled the codes p1705 and p1768 ... went to junkyard and got the automatic transmission control solenoid and throttle body and replaced them and still same problem ..

Throttle Position Sensor Replacement $129.21 - $685.94 Get a Quote

Hi There, Code P1705 relates to the throttle position sensor. Since the transmission control solenoid relies on inputs (in addition to hydraulic pressure created by transmission fluid), if the throttle position sensor is not relaying the correct information to the Powertrain Control Module, this may cause these codes to continue to show up. I would suggest replacing the throttle position sensor and this should fix your issue.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr