Q: Fuel pump just clicks once not running

It will run when you spray either in the intake, when that burns off it dies, I haven't seen a FPDM to check and the relays are good fuses are good, does it sound like it's the fuel pump?

The fuel pump is going to be the most common cause of the loss of fuel pressure. I recommend having the fuel pump replaced. The fuel system and pressures should be completely checked prior to replacing the pump. I recommend getting a mechanic like one from YourMechanic to do the tests and verify the pump needs replaced.

3. Fuel pump just clicks once not running