Q: I have power to my coil packs but I am not getting any spark

So my kia stalled a while back and when i went to turn it back on it wouldnt. the engine was rebuilt a few months ago. so i went ahead and got new coil packs because it wasnt getting spark but the wires leading to the coil packs where getting power.that didnt work the wires still have power but im still not getting spark

If you scan the computer and monitor the crankshaft and camshaft sensors, you will see one of them not working properly to send a signal that the computer will use to make the coils send a spark. You will not see an RPM signal from the crankshaft most likely. Replace the sensor if the connector is okay and then you should get spark. A computer scan for codes should be done to make sure there is no other problems once this is done. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to you to perform these checks and diagnose your starting issue firsthand.