Q: Hearing bubbling/gurgling under dash in engine when I accelerate slowly (in parking) 2005 Mazda 3

So I haven't turned on my car in two years until Recently for those two years it's just been parked downward on an incline. Yesterday I added fresh gas and turned it on for a while. By turned it on I mean all I did was turn it on and leave it in parking for about an hour. Today I decided to change the oil, so I did, but when I got in the car and accelerated slowly around 1RPM in parking I heard gurgling/ bubbling coming from the engine somewhere. Yesterday I did not hear this bubbling/ gurgling and I did the same thing. Is it possible maybe I put too much oil?? Or what could be causing the bubbling /gurgling when i accelerate, is it possibly the fact that I did an oil change on it while on incline?? I also topped off the coolant but that's all, and it wasn't a lot. Please let me know what it might be and if I should worry thanks.

Hi there - I suspect the "gurgling" you hear is coolant, with an air pocket circulating in the heater core under your dash. You mention that your coolant level was low, and you had to add some on an incline. It is quite possible that air is still trapped in the system, and is the source of the noise you now hear. Eliminating this noise will require thoroughly bleeding your coolant system. For assistance, I recommend a coolant system flush performed by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, and give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Hearing bubbling/gurgling under dash in engine when I accelerate slowly (in parking) 2005 Mazda 3