What's wrong when the battery light and the brake light c...

Q: What's wrong when the battery light and the brake light comes on then the car starts running weird the dashboard lights go off the

asked by on October 21, 2017

My battery light came on and brake light the car starts to drive weird the dashboard lights went off the gas hand went to e then the car just cut off while I was driving and would not crank back up
My car's transmission is unknown to me.

The problem sounds like the alternator stopped charging and caused you to slowly start to loose power and then engine died and would not restart unless you jump start the car or recharge the battery. You will need to test and replace the alternator most likely.