Q: Power brake booster is leaking

The power brake booster is leaking and the AC is not blowing cold air.

A: Hello, a brake booster is an important part...

Hello, a brake booster is an important part of the braking system, and should be repaired sooner than later. Since the brake booster uses vacuum to assist in applying the brake pedal, if the vacuum leak becomes too great, it will become a manual braking system that will require a larger amount of force to stop the vehicle. This problem could potentially lead to an accident.

For the air conditioning, there can be a failure in stepper motor that controls the airflow and temperature, a sensor, the refrigerant system, of the compressor. The place to start would be to connect a scanner to see if there are any codes present and check data for proper readings. A set of AC gauges should be connected to check the operating pressures of the refrigerant system.

You will probably need the aid of mechanic since special tools are need for diagnosis. They will be able to diagnose your braking system and AC problem.