Q: Q: Car stuck in Limp mode

My car is stuck in Limp Mode. I think the idle intake valve needs to be replaced.

Vehicles go into limp mode when the computer detects a possibility of damaging other components if you continue to drive it in the current state. Because of all the variables that go into diagnosing a drivability issue and given the limited information available to me, I suggest you seek help from a qualified mechanic. They should be able to extract any codes stored in the system along with freeze frame data records to help in this diagnosis. Not clearing the codes and any information stored in the computer is vital for an appropriate diagnosis. Consider giving YourMechanic a call to help you with this issue.

3. Q: Car stuck in Limp mode