Q: Turn signals stopped working

The turn signals stopped working. I think it might be a fuse.

Hi, the turn signal fuse is number 10 if you would like to take a look, however, this also controls a few other lamps. So if they are working we can rule out the fuse. Other DeVille owners have reported similar issues with their turn signals, so it is somewhat common. There are a few components that could be at fault, the flasher unit, flasher switch, and the relay that controls them. Have a certified mechanic inspect the light system in order to find the fault.

3. Turn signals stopped working