Q: When parking in a parking spot, my car makes a purring/creaking noise when turning the wheel all the way, at slow speeds.

My car keeps making a creaking/purring noise when I turn the wheel all the way. This happens the most when I am trying to park in a parking spot, and backing out of a parking spot. It seems to only make the noise at very slow speeds. The noise doesn't last long, and last for about a second at a time.

Hi there. What you are describing is typically an indication of low power steering fluid or problems with the power steering system. It is also possible that the serpentine belt or drive belt is showing signs of wear and tear. I would recommend checking the power steering fluid in your Mazda or have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a car is making a noise inspection, to determine what is causing the noise.

3. When parking in a parking spot, my car makes a purring/creaking noise when turning the wheel all the way, at slow speeds.