Q: Replaced master/slave cylinder and clutch pedal is hard as a rock and won't depress what could it be?

asked by on March 11, 2017

Replaced master cylinder and slave cylinder and now the clutch won't depress hard as a rock what could it be?

You need to open the bleeder on the slave cylinder to see if the clutch can be pressed down? If it still cannot be pushed down then the problem is in the clutch master cylinder and it is binding. If pedal is able to be pressed down then you have a seized clutch pressure plate and need to replace the clutch.