Q: I have a 1999 Mazda 626.Today while heading to work the car lights shut off, the windows wouldn’t roll up and the car shutdown

While driving today my car shut off...Everytime I get a boost it would crank but eventually it would shut off again.My husband said a wire is burned by the alternator

You should have the charging system checked to see if the alternator has failed.

3. I have a 1999 Mazda 626.Today while heading to work the car lights shut off, the windows wouldn’t roll up and the car shutdown