Q: Water coming out of radiator tube

My car won't start. I have water coming out of the radiator tube.

A: Hello, if the temperature gauge show a high...

Hello, if the temperature gauge show a high temperature above 220F, this would account for the water coming out of the overflow hose (which I assume is the pipe you refer to?). If driving temperatures were normal, then check to see if you have too much water in radiator reservoir compared the "HOT" level. If all seems normal, then it may be your radiator cap is too weak.

The 325i model BMW is also known for radiator problems. If the engine was cold and did not start, you need to check your battery and starter. As far as the car not starting hot, it may be heat related to the starter. Starters on all cars are very subject to not functioning after exposure to high heat. Check your battery to insure it is charged and in good condition. Check your dash lights to see if they dim significantly while trying to start your vehicle. At this point, it would be best to have your BMW inspected for trouble starting by a certified technician, such as one from YourMechanic, before investing money in repairs.