Q: What does the “PARK BRAKE ENGAGED” warning mean on the message center?

What does the “PARK BRAKE ENGAGED” warning mean on the message center?

Your car’s message center can display a very wide range of warnings concerning critical vehicle systems. If you see a message that reads “PARK BRAKE ENGAGED” displayed, it means that your parking brake is on and you need to disengage it before driving. This message is only displayed if the parking brake is on and you put the car into gear without disengaging it. If you release the parking brake and the message does not clear, have your Parking Brake system inspected immediately.

• What does the “PARK BRAKE ENGAGED” warning mean on the message center?