Q: My actual handle isn't broken. It's Just won't open

My silver handle isn't broken. It just doesn't open the door when I am getting out

The door handle inside a vehicle of your year and model uses a mechanical linkage to transfer the force applied to the handle then to a device that unlatches the door at the jamb. The linkage inside the door may have become bound or broken, or the handle may have broken on the inside where the linkage is fastened. Consider hiring one of our specialists here at YourMechanic to do an inspection of the system in order to track down the problem and estimate a repair to get your door fixed.

3. My actual handle isn't broken. It's Just won't open