Q: Bank 2 Sensor 1 PA03(?) code. Range performance issue?

Good day! Having a hell of a few weeks trying to fix my suv to pass emissions. First replaced the bank 2 sensor 1 a few months ago. Light came bank on for bank 2 sensor 2, fixed that. Light immediately came back on for sensor 1 again.. Took it to a highly recommended shop this time and they said it needed to be replaced AGAIN, basically the other mechanic screwed it up and another new part (costing twice as much as first one) needed. So, bank 2 sensor 2 replaced twice. Thought I'd be good to go, but no. Now there's a PA03? code. Something to do with range performance. They checked for leaks, changed MAF sensor, etc.. Check engine light continues to come back on with same code. Help please?! Thank you

A: Hello. The code you have provided is not a ...

Hello. The code you have provided is not a valid automotive error code that I recognize. Based on your context I think it may be possible that there is an issue with the signal range of one of your oxygen sensors. If you've replaced the sensors then perhaps the issue may be with the wiring. I would carefully examine the wiring to the oxygen sensors, as well as the connector and contacts for any signs of damage, wear, or corrosion. If the sensors and wiring all check out then it may be possible that the issue is with the computer.