Q: where is bank 2 sensor 2 on 2006 chrysler 300c 5.7l located

asked by on August 15, 2016

i want to know if Bank 2 Sensor 2 is located on the right down stream or left down stream after the catalytic converter

Oxygen Sensor Replacement $108.80 - $905.23 Get a Quote

Hello.

The Bank 2 Sensor 2 oxygen sensor should be the lower sensor on the passenger side. Lower meaning after the catalytic converter. A good way to remember, is that bank 1 will always be the same side as the cylinder that fires first.

If you need assistance with the replacement of an oxygen sensor, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to your home and service your car at your own convenience.

Regards,

Eduardo YourMechanic

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr