Q: P0605 & p2105

I got codes p605 and p2105 together, in my kia 2013 sportage car, i cleand the throttle actuator but the code came back after some hour When the code came back. The engine not start ...Or start then forced shut down 2 seconds after ignationt starting. And Some times there is no any problems in my car, What is that mean, thanks

Check Engine Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello, thank you for writing in. Lets take a look at these codes separately at first. The P0605 codes stands for a malfunction with the main computer’s (PCM-power train control module) ROM (or "Read Only Memory"). The P2105 is then triggered when the issue with the PCM then effects the throttle. The PCM, in addition to having an error with the computing power and memory is recognizing that the throttle’s controls are out of the normal ranges. This likely has nothing to do with the throttle itself, but is rather an issue with the PCM and how it is controlling the module. If you did not have the P0605 code, checking the throttle would be wise. However, this other code is letting you know, this is an electrical issue, not a mechanical one. Replacing the PCM may be the best bet, but further testing can be done. For more help, contact our service department to schedule an appointment.