Q: How do you operate the rear window wiper?

asked by on December 15, 2015

How do you operate the rear window wiper?

Your SUV is equipped with two front wipers, but there’s a third one on the rear window. This provides you with the means to clean the back glass and to see more clearly when backing up during rainy conditions. Here’s how to work it:

• The ignition must be on to use the wiper.

• Turn the inner ring on the turn signal switch to activate the rear wiper. Choose from the following operation modes:

• O – This is off.
    • 1 – This is intermittent.
    • 2 – This is normal speed wiping.

Tips

• To spray windshield washer fluid on the back glass, turn the ring to the spray icon and hold it.

• After you release the ring, it will return to its previous setting (either 2 or O).