Q: Reversing sensors not working and reversing camera intermittent

I am wondering if the reversing camera and reversing sensors are on a common cable. I have done the click test on all the sensors and none make a noise.

The reversing sensors alarm beeps constantly when in reverse and intermittently the reversing camera fails to turn on. Any suggestions on further testing or locations of plugs that may be loose appreciated.

Murray

Hi there. Depending on your camera setup on your vehicle, most of the wires has sensor tied in the main harness of the system along with the fuses. If the sensor is not clicking, then first check the fuse and make sure that it’s not blown. If the fuse is good, then the sensor is not working then the sensor would need replaced. If you need further assistance with your back up camera, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Reversing sensors not working and reversing camera intermittent