Q: I bought an ignition control module and no one seems to know where it goes. Is it in the distributor fuse box or computer or where

I need to know the location of my ignition control module so I can change it

It is in the distributor. Remove the distributor cap, remove the rotor. There are two connectors on the outside, and one on the inside. Be very careful with the one on the inside, it tends to be brittle. Two screws retain the module. Make sure to apply the supplied grease to the bottom of the module.

If you run into any issues, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come to the vehicles location and assist you with the necessary repairs. Best of luck.

3. I bought an ignition control module and no one seems to know where it goes. Is it in the distributor fuse box or computer or where