Q: Why fuel is Sloshing?

Whe I come to a stop or speed bumps I hear fuel slosh at the rear especially when the tank is between 3/4 to full tank?is it Normal?

The fuel tank is designed with anti-slosh panels inside the tank when it was put together. The panels do not go over about 1/2 to 3/4 of a tank. The panels are there to make sure the fuel does not slosh too much to the point that it causes the fuel to go away from the fuel pump at the bottom of the tank. If you feel the slosh is in excess then have a dealer road test and verify the concern. They will be able to advise you if it is normal or there is a broken panel in the tank.

If the dealer is unable to help you or if you want a second opinion on this, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you home or office to diagnose the sound you’re hearing and make any repairs that are necessary.