Q: Clicking sound from tire

I hear a loud clicking sound from the left front tire. Is it possibly a CV joint?

Hi! The sound you are describing is a common giveaway of a faulty CV axle. I suspect that the joint inside of the axle is binding up and is causing the noise. The joints on your particular vehicle may fail prematurely if you leave the vehicle in 4WD on paved roads for long periods of time. The stock axles are not built to withstand the type of force the paved road will put on the axle for long periods of time. There are stronger "off road" axles that are available for your vehicle if you want more durable axles. I suggest having a technician, such as one from YourMechanic, inspect your front axles for leakage and abnormal noise and have them replace your CV shaft assembly if needed.