Q: No start with no fuel to the engine.

My 2004 Honda civic ex 1.7 v tech just cranks but no start not getting fuel to the engine when I took the wire to the gasoline out 2004 Honda civic ex 1.7 v tech changed the fuel pump wouldn't start after I changed the spark plugs seen all had oil so I changed the valve cover gasket as well as the air filter put brand new sprak plugs as well as the cam shaft , cam shaft pulley and cam shaft position sensor. Checked every single fuse including the one in the glove box but no start

Hi there. Check the fuel pump and see if the pump is humming when the key is in the ’ON’ position. If the pump is not humming, then check the fuel pump relay and see if it clicks on and off as the key is cycled. If the relay is not clicking, then remove the relay and check for power with a test light and see if there is a voltage present to the relay. If there is no voltage present, then there could be an issue with the wiring from the relay to the fuel pump and it would need checked for resistance. If there is a voltage, then the fuel pump relay would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your engine not starting, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No start with no fuel to the engine.