Q: I have a 2006 dodge magnum 6.1l hemi engine,car starts right up and revs fine when put in drive or reverse it turns off!

Ok everytime i start my car it starts right up no problem, when shifted to reversw the vehicle shuts off completely..as well as if i put it in reverse it shuts off..i put it in neutral and the car starts and revs fine as well as in park..do u have any idea what i can do to fix it?

This is caused by the transmission internal or solenoid issue. The transmission is trying to go into reverse and forward gear at the same time. Have the transmission tested for solenoid or other internal issues with transmissions.

3. I have a 2006 dodge magnum 6.1l hemi engine,car starts right up and revs fine when put in drive or reverse it turns off!