Q: Can't burn out, only one tire spinning?

asked by on February 28, 2017

I have a 2009 charger Daytona. I've burned out with it before it worked. I tried yesterday and only one tire was spinning I tried turning traction on then off again, didn't help. I've heard about open suspension doing that or something about the differential, but I don't know because it used to work fine

Hi there. Unfortunately, this site is not the correct place to seek advice on the issue you’re experiencing. We offer repair and maintenance tips for OEM and Legal operations of cars, trucks and SUV’s sold in the United States. Burnouts unfortunately do not fall under our criteria.