Q: Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.

My ignition fuse keeps blowing. Have replaced brake light switch twice. I can not shift out of park position unless I turn my ignition over into a certain place. My brake lights, tail lights and back turn signal lights won't work. My headlights also sometimes won't turn off.

The ignition switch is damaged and needs replaced. The contacts inside the ignition switch is are shorting out with itself. This is why the switch has to be in a specific position to release the shift interlock solenoid. If you need further assistance with your electrical system acting up, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. Ignition fuse keeps blowing, all back lights don't work, gauges messed up, can't shift out of park when engine is on.