Q: Q: Cooling fan not coming on

Cooling fans not coming on tried everything that been suggested to check HELP

The electric radiator cooling fans are powered through relays, a fuse, and a temperature switch. The fan motors themselves should be tested (the fan motors can be independently powered, on or off the car, to see if they work properly) and the the temperature (control) switch can be tested per the protocol set forth in the Factory Service Manual. Also, you want to test for excessive voltage drop, due to resistances, in all of the wiring harness supplying the fans. Sometimes the fan plugs will get loose and/or have corrosion and that will prevent reliable operation. If you want these steps performed by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request a radiator cooling fan inspection/diagnostic and the responding certified mechanic will get this resolved for you. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. Q: Cooling fan not coming on