Q: When turing the car abs on & car stuck trac light blink why

My car accident right side of door too much damag then I repair the car while I'm driving car now days when I turn the car on turing trac light comes on and car will be stuck

If your traction control and ABS lights are on at the same time, the usual cause of this is a wheel speed sensor or a tone ring.

The tone ring is what the wheel speed sensor picks up on. This ring is like a gear and the sensor monitors how many teeth are passing by and at what rate. Then the sensor sends this message in the form of a voltage to the vehicle’s computer system. If the tone ring has missing teeth or if the teeth are clogged up with debris, I would recommend resolving this issue first.

It is also possible that the wheel speed sensor wiring could have been stretched or broken during the collision. Finally, if no wiring damage exists it is possible that the sensor itself could be faulty.

I would recommend having all of these parts inspected by a certified technician to confirm this diagnosis. One of our mobile technicians can come to your home to perform these check and properly diagnose your traction control and ABS warning lights if you decide to get this fixed.