Q: I have tons of coolant leaking out the bottom in front of the pulley underneath the truck. I have replaced the radiator recently.

asked by on October 02, 2017

Every 2 days all my coolant will be completely gone. I have recently replaced the radiator but still having coolant issues. I can see it leaking right in front of the pulley and belt but can't tell exactly where. The coolant seems to only leak once the truck is cooled down it appears to be dry after driving.

The problem sounds like you have a water pump leaking and it can be verified by doing a cooling system pressure test and then locate the leak to see if it is a water pump or the system hoses or an intake manifold leak. A mechanic like one from YourMechanic can do the test for you and locate the leak so a repair can be done. I recommend not driving the vehicle of you may overheat and damage the engine further.