2011 chevy equinox service stabilitrak system and ABS lig...

Q: 2011 chevy equinox service stabilitrak system and ABS light came on at the same time

asked by on August 23, 2017

2011 chevy equinox service stabilitrak system and ABS light came on at the same time. Vehicle seems to be running fine. Are those lights an indication of another problem or there is something wrong with those two systems?

In order for either system to work correctly they depend on the same sensors to work correctly. If one system has a failure then the other system is also disabled and light is turned on. You will need to have computer systems scanned for codes and may find one of the wheel speed sensors or another component like this has failed.