Exception in rendering!

Message: window is not defined

ReferenceError: window is not defined
    at new c (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:136:3912)
    at m.mountComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:47:15602)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:49:31860
    at a.r.perform (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:47:12503)
    at Object.a [as renderToString] (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:49:31821)
    at r (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:50:21164)
    at Object.S.ReactOnRails.serverRenderReactComponent (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:32:6073)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:10:23)
    at eval (eval at <anonymous> (/tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:173:8), <anonymous>:17:3)
    at /tmp/execjs20161208-85577-sucvbfjs:173:8

Q: 2006 Pontiac G6 smells like gas

My car smells like gas when I start it. I previously had the fuel pump, or maybe it was just O-rings, when I had encountered this process previously.

A: Fuel leaks are never good. A leak in the ri...

Fuel leaks are never good. A leak in the right place has the potential to ignite quickly. Gasoline is especially dangerous in its vapor state because this is when it is most explosive. The fuel pump does have an o-ring that seals the fumes inside. If you had work done recently I would definitely get it checked out. The seal may just not be sitting quite right, a vapor line may be disconnected or a fuel line may be leaking. In any case, I would definitely suggest seeking the help of a mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, to help you determine the cause of the smell in your car and make any necessary repairs to have this issue fixed.