Q: There is a leak in the thermostat housing gasket of will it be okay to drive 325 miles before fixingfore f

Thermostat gasket slight leak

There is no real way to give you a definitive answer unfortunately. A small leak can remain a small leak indefinitely but it can also turn into a major leak in a matter of moments with no warning. Because of that possibility, there is no real way to say "it’s ok to drive XXX miles with a coolant leak". .Any coolant leak should be addressed as soon as possible. Coolant loss will cause the engine to overheat and possibly lead to engine damage.

3. There is a leak in the thermostat housing gasket of will it be okay to drive 325 miles before fixingfore f