Q: Hear clicking sound while driving

While driving, I hear a clicking sound.

Noise from engine or exhaust Inspection $79.99 - $89.99 Get a Quote

Hello. A clicking sound while driving can be caused by a number of issues. It can be a small rock stuck in the tire tread or it can be something more serious. If the noise goes away when you hit the brake pedal, then your vehicle may have a loose brake pad. If the noise is associated with engine rpm, then you may have a valve train issue or it can be an exhaust leak. It can also be caused by one of the engine accessory pulleys but that is not as common. If this is not something that you are comfortable with checking out, then I would recommend the assistance of a certified mechanic, like one from YourMechanic, to inspect the engine/exhaust sound.