Q: No Starting , neutral safety switch? 2007 Nissan Pathfinder

my truck will not start when i try to start will be when the vehicle is in gear , i guess the neutral switch

Hello - yes, I would agree. The neutral safety switch or possibly the brake light switch. If your brake lights work, the brake switch is not the issue. Check then the neutral safety switch. For assistance, I would recommend a shifter inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. No Starting , neutral safety switch? 2007 Nissan Pathfinder