Q: How can I change the a/c compressor on a 2006 Bmw 325i

How can I change the a/c compressor on a 2006 Bmw 325i 6cylinder 3.0L

Replacing the air compressor on your vehicle would require you to remove the serpentine belt, evacuate the AC system of all refrigerant, undo the AC lines to the compressor, and then finally unbolt the compressor. It may be possible that other engine components or covers near the compressor may need to be loosened or removed in order to remove the compressor. Once the new compressor is installed the system will have to be refilled with the correct type of refrigerant, at the correct amount. If you need help with getting this done, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to replace your AC compressor at your own convenience.

3. How can I change the a/c compressor on a 2006 Bmw 325i