Q: Heat not working since my radio system and speakers been stolen out. I dont know what's wrong

The air is working but the heat blows cold every since my system and speakers been stolen out my car

Hi there. This is unfortunate and I’m sorry to hear that this has happened. It sounds like there could be either wiring or controller damage. Do any of the servos move during switch operation? If not then there is a good chance that the wire harness may have a break or loose connection. Let’s hope for a loose connection, but I’m pretty sure that whomever committed the heinous crime was not concerned about how everything was going to operate when they were done. I suggest having a qualified technician perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. Armed with an electrical wiring diagram, their expertise, and proper diagnostic equipment the technician should be able to determine what needs to be repaired. Your Mechanic has several available technicians that can assist you with a heater does not work inspection.

3. Heat not working since my radio system and speakers been stolen out. I dont know what's wrong