Q: My car engine shutoff while I was driving and I pulled over and tried to restart it but I wouldn't start up

I was driving and the rpms just completely dropped to zero all of a sudden, accelerator pedal was non responsive, engine seemed to be shut off but the car was still on. I coasted over to the side of the road and tried to restart it but it wouldn't start up again. I tried jump starting it but it didn't work and someone told me it wasn't the battery because all the headlights and interior electrical parts was working fine. And so I had it towed. Next day i put the key in and tried to start the car, no luck and all the lights are flicker on the dash, console, etc. I can't use the button on my key to unlock/lock the car either.

A: It sounds like you have an electrical issue...

It sounds like you have an electrical issue where the vehicle stalling may be from the charging system and battery lost connections. Your battery could be losing connection from relays clicking on and off, or the battery could be almost dead.

I recommend having the vehicle computer system checked to see if you are having a problem with the power relay module not keeping power to the vehicle, or there is a loose connection between the battery and the power relay module or fuses.