Q: Ignition will not turn steering wheel not lock ?

My 03 denali Yukon ignition will not turn over. The steering wheel is free not locked due to thift safty the steering wheel has to be in full down position to start . the key just not turn at all .

Hello. If the key is no longer turning in the ignition, even if the steering wheel is free, then it may be possible that the ignition switch or cylinder are faulty. If the key is not turning once inserted then it may be possible that the ignition cylinder or switch that it is connected to are jammed, worn, or faulty. This can also be caused by an excessively worn key. I would try a different key, to see if that may will turn in the ignition. If it does not, then it may be possible that the ignition lock cylinder or switch need to be replaced.

3. Ignition will not turn steering wheel not lock ?