Q: Trunk won't open with either key or trunk lever.

So i can't open my trunk at all with either a key or my trunk lever on the inside of my car. I don't know what to do to get it open.

A: You will need to call a vehicle locksmith t...

You will need to call a vehicle locksmith to check lock and get into the vehicle trunk for you. If the lock is seized then the lock may need to be drilled out and replaced. The latch may be damaged and the latch may need to be replaced. Using the key push down on trunk over the latch and turn the key at the same time to see if latch opens. If not call the locksmith.